How Does it Works
The main reason why the diet was created is to release the body poisons and toxins that are stored within the body as a result of one’s person environment and diet. If these toxins will not be dispelled then it will further build up which will lead to deterioration of life. The effect may further be aggravated by lack of energy, disease, tiredness, and various other conditions. If a person is under this diet then he is expected to consume only the drink, a laxative tea and some water. In short, solid food will not be administered. The drink is made of lemon, cayenne pepper, herbal tea, tree syrup, salt, and water. As you can see, a lot of these ingredients are renowned for their ability to get rid of toxins in the body.
• Salt/Herbal tea – Well known for their ability to stimulate bowl movement since it allows these toxins to find their way out of the body.
• Cayenne pepper – This primarily help in speeding up the metabolism to encourage the cleansing process.
• Water – Ensures that the body is hydrated and it helps in the cleansing process.
• Tree syrup – The syrup is made up of all the needed nutrients and calories to help the body function the right way despite the lack of solid food.
• Lemon juice – A sour drink which is known to release the waste of the body without actually putting strain over the digestive system.
All of these ingredients should be combined all together. One can drink this concoction for about 6 – 10 each day.
Based on study, each drink is made up of 60 calories thus the concept of restricting one body of only 600 calories daily will really promote lose of weight, nevertheless this is not a catch free diet. Because of the fact that each person requires 2000 calories each day, this will only create a large calorie discrepancy consequently allowing the body to go into a starvation mode. This means that the body will always feel tired and sluggish. On the other hand, this small amount of calories will be converted into fat and it may break down muscle too which you know will bring more harm than good. As a consequence, the moment when a person stop with the diet, the body will quickly use the food to build fats hence the excess weight will go back again. In general, the muscle lost will typically be replaced with fat. Although lemon and cayenne pepper diet can work to lose weight, a person should always be aware of the potential side effects in the near future. Ask your doctor about this and do not ever try to submit yourself into it without medical advice.